Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winter Break Descriptive

       My winter break was pretty much basketball. I played basketball in San Fran my team Fairfax basketball had 3 games we lost all 3 games but we fought and played our heart out. After I came from San Fran I was with all my friends and family for the rest of the break or I will be sleep. I went to the DMV with my mom to get my ID card because she said I been needing one because the school ID is not enough. The girls basketball team had a tourney the last week before school started back. We came in second behind palisades. I was upset about that because we never lose to them but it was a wake up call for the next we play them. But overall I had a fun break because I got to hang out and sleep until I wanted to wake up. I wished we had more time because I really don't like school and I dislike some of teachers here and the way they teach.


    When I went to san Fran we stayed for 4 days we had a free day to just hang out and bond as a team. We went and explored San Fran going to the arcade, going to see the seals, we went out to eat, we went to get ice cream at the ice cream parlor. It was really fun we didn't get in our hotel rooms until 11pm. But the bad part was that we had to wake up early the next morning to eat breaskfast and have a meeting for our game. Other than going their for winter break I really didn't do anything. When Christmas came it was great because I had a Christmas dinner, we had dressing, yams, green beans, chicken, steak, mac and cheese, turkey and cornbread. For dessert we had cookies and ice cream. it was wonderful because I got to see family and open presents with each other. I was happy with all the gifts I got. I got a lot of money, socks, and a buffalo wild wing card. with the money I got from my family I brought some shoes and clothes. My winter break was wonderful in my opinion.


   In my wonderful winter break I got to hang with my mom I love her so much. She always there for me she my number 1 fan she always there with her support. I cant wish for no better mom. In my winter break got to hang with really cool friends that's always there for me. Winter break kinda changed me because I became a new person in my opinion. If I can I would go back to that break.

No comments:

Post a Comment