Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Autobiography

    Hi my name is TL and my goals in life are to go to college, get a scholarship, and help my parents out like they do me. the most important is graduate from high school because to get to college you will have to graduate high school first. I want to go to college for basketball and to major in business. I want to major in business because my brother did it in high school and I want to try it also. another thing is that I want to have my own basketball program. I want to teach young kids how to play the game of basketball and the fundamentals and how you can stay mentally focus in a game. I love to play basketball. I play basketball at Fairfax HS.


     I love to stay active and stay on my grind because I want to make my family proud. and also I like to stay in shape. my favorite subject is English because I like to write how I feel and I can get emotions out and how I feel at the moment. I just like to write my opinion on things. in the future I want to help younger kids how to express themselves and if they don't know how to write I want to teach them.


     I just want to do good in life because I am on a mission to succeed and by me messing around and hanging out with the wrong people I know I wont get no where in life because its hard as it is out here.


     My goals in high school are to pass all my classes with a C or higher and try to get a 3.0gpa. I want to pass my SATS. I want to keep working hard in basketball and get my handles together. Its one thing I always tell myself is that don't give up Im going to keep striving for what I want and keep going until its accomplished. this is important to me because I don't want to be struggling when I get older trying to make something out of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment